Thursday, July 26, 2012

Progress

Okay, so Tuesday came and went, and so did Wednesday and here we are at Thursday. So far, three fun filled days of having perfect strangers in your house, packing your life into a bunch of boxes. Interesting thought. I mean, letting anyone touch your, well, you know, "stuff". Anyway, it's going well, and I'm grateful that they are packing, and that I am at work today, because I don't think I could do another eight hours of "Mam, can you come here a sec? Where does this go, air, sea, or storage?". "I don't know, surprise me!!!!". At this point, I think I'd rather sell everything, and not deal with possessions. It's crazy to think how much stuff we all "need". Anyway, I'll get off that soapbox, and leave you with a link to someone I enjoy following, Jamie the Very Worst Missionary at http://www.theveryworstmissionary.com/. I read her recent post, and she and her family just returned to the states from a long term mission tour in Costa Rica. It's interesting to hear her perspective of their move. Hope you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment