Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Got Milk?


I always find it interesting to see what type of products are sold in other countries. It's not always a completely different product, but maybe just the way the product is packaged. For instance, when I first arrived, our sponsor had shopped for a few groceries for us, and had them stocked in he house so we would have a few meals before we needed to grocery shop. The milk was in the carton that we would see in the U.S. as shelf stable milk. This is good, but I see cows walking our streets, so I knew we must have fresh milk. Well, we do, I was just looking for the typical jugs that we would see in the U.S. This is how you find it here, in a bag.



Then you cut it open, and pour it into this handy dandy pitcher that looks really cute in your fridge.

1 comment: