Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bubble Gum Milk and Blue Skies

Just some fun Wednesday randomness. Have you ever wanted to drink Bubble Gum Milk? Really? Me neither, but we have it here. We have several flavors of milk boxes; coffee, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, banana, and bubble gum. So, Sam decided to try the bubble gum. He said it was pretty good.


Other than exciting new milk flavors, life is pretty simple right now. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our car....next month. So, for now, we are still a little house bound, and anxious to get out and meet more people and do some things. I am also hoping to go to work soon. 

I am still enjoying the nice weather outside, but it gets a little stuffy indoors in the afternoon. So, I sat outside a little this evening, and enjoyed the early evening skies from the back porch. Thought I would share, and I hope you enjoy. Have a great week.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment